      From: "whalenliam" <whalenliam@...>
      To: BottosCon@...
      Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 6:54:34 PM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Introduction

      Hi my name is Liam Whalen,

      I am going to attend BottosCon this year.

      I moved to BC at the end of June. I play a number of different games. I would like to play ASL at the Con. I have not played a lot of ASL, but I am very interested in playing more often.

      I also play GW's 40k and Lord of the Rings miniature games. I have a lot of the Lord of the Rings figs painted, but not much of my 40K Ork army is painted.

      I also enjoy coopeartive games like Arkham Horror and Pandemic. I would be interested in playing Space Alert if others are as well.

      I also like Twilight Imperium, and if any one is organizing a game of this please let me know.

      Looking forward to playing,

      Liam

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic