2385Convention update

      Guys, I just wanted to remind everyone that next Wednesday October 9, 2013 is the deadline to reserve a hotel room and still receive the convention rate of 99.00/night.

      Art Brochet will be submitting our floor plan requirements to our conference manager next week. If you have not already indicated how many tables you will require for your event, and the size of said tables, please do so immediately. Any events added after next week will have to make do with the tables set aside for open gaming.

      If you have not yet registered for the convention, there is still time to receive the preregistration rate of $35.00. A day pass remains $25.00 and paying at the door will cost you $40.00.

      I'm printing out the convention badges on November 1, 2013, so please do your best to register by then so I don't have to chase you down in the convention hall.

      All payments are in Canadian funds, and can be sent to my PayPal account scouterrob@...

      I will be out of town from October 10-20, 2013 and not able to monitor this page or address your concerns. Upon my return I'll be able to help you out.

      Last but certainly not least, we're having our game swap meet and I'm asking everyone to please bring a nonperishable item for the food bank.

      Thanks
      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic