2415Re: Wings of Glory ww2?

  • oldguy59_wgf
      All,
      Although I have said that I could assist in Wings of Glory WW2, I certainly am not a player, nor comfortable teaching a game I have only played twice, and that by Skype. I have 8 planes, so nowhere near enough for a "furball" game. I was hoping that some of the NHMGS guys from Washington/Oregon would be coming, and would perhaps run a game or two of WW2, but that doesn't appear to be coming together.

      I am not going to the US this weekend, after all, so the Forssmann Bomber could be coming to BottosCon. That would be Sunday morning, and would basically fill up my availability to run any WW2 games, even if I wanted to do so.

      So, Geoff, not until next year, would I be running any WW2 games. And that only if I have another job to support the expense of another fleet of planes, and experience playing the game.

      My regrets...

      Mike :)

      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      > Geoff, at present there are just the 3 Wings of Glory events but Mike Owen, who is running WoG for me, will run some WW II if there is interest. I hope this helps. I posted in the Facebook group, as well as on Consimworld that you are looking to share a ride and a room.
      > Rob
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "talonz51" <Talonz51@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Im seeing a generic WOG entry and now some ww1 entries...will there be any ww2 events? Kind of hoping for a big ww2 furball event sat night or sunday if anyone can provide the pieces and training for that....?
      > >
      > > Can someone teach the game?
      > >
      > > Geoff

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic