2417hotel rooms at BottosCon 2013

      I wanted to thank the 21 people who booked hotel rooms for BottosCon 2013. It is through the sale of room nights and meals purchased in the hotel that has allowed BottosCon to get the rates that it did this year and will give us leverage for next year. As I told a local attendee who could have easily commuted from his home in Coquitlam, consider this weekend your guys retreat and your hotel room your weekend man cave. Our wives/girlfriends/partners have their spa days, we have BottosCon, so make the most of it :) Thank you again for your ongoing support, it means the world to me.
      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual