2428Re: [BottosCon] Re: Friday: David Sullivan, Wilhelm Fitzpatrick

  • Robert Kuhar
      No.  That was me.  I thought the message had gone out to each individual and not the BottosCon@yahoogroups thing so I just replied.  Sorry for the confusion.  Carry on with your "I came, I saw, I conquered" thing.  I'm going to be directing armored behemoths in the wanton destruction of property.

      See you all in Canada.

      On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Rick <rickwcan@...> wrote:

      The message indicates the sender as Robert Kuhar, who is not playing RoR. Is this Wilhelm or David?

      --- In BottosCon@..., Robert Kuhar <robertkuhar@...> wrote:

      > Oh. Sorry. I'll opt-out of Republic of Rome. Good luck with the Senate.
      > Those guys will stab you in the back.
      >

      > On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Rick <rickwcan@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **

      > > David and Wilhelm,
      > >
      > > The database has a you guys playing 2 games at the the same time on
      > > Friday. Republic of Rome and Conflict of Heroes.
      > >
      > > I am running Republic of Rome which is currently full. I just want to
      > > confirm what game you are playing on Friday. If you are planning to play
      > > Conflict of Heroes then I will try to find 2 more players for RoR.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic