2433Re: [BottosCon] Friday: David Sullivan, Wilhelm Fitzpatrick

  • David Sullivan
      I don't recall that I signed up for RoR. I'm still planning CoH for Friday.

      From: Rick <rickwcan@...>
      Date: Thursday, October 17, 2013 11:47 AM
      To: <BottosCon@...>
      Subject: [BottosCon] Friday: David Sullivan, Wilhelm Fitzpatrick

      David and Wilhelm,

      The database has a you guys playing 2 games at the the same time on Friday. Republic of Rome and Conflict of Heroes.

      I am running Republic of Rome which is currently full. I just want to confirm what game you are playing on Friday. If you are planning to play Conflict of Heroes then I will try to find 2 more players for RoR.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic