2448RE: [BottosCon] anyone free for a game on friday?

  • Andrew Nick
      No, Michel, you are playing in the BottosFront tournament on Friday.  Don't forget to bring a City-Fight-in-Four squad.

      The moment of terror is the beginning of life.

      From: Michel Boucher
      Sent: 27/10/2013 12:13 PM
      To: BottosCon@...
      Subject: Re: [BottosCon] anyone free for a game on friday?

      On 27 Oct 2013 at 19:00, Devin wrote:

      > looking to play something on the Friday, anyone interested?
      > possibilities: paths of glory, fab bulge, fab sicily, 1989, france
      > '40, Bastogne, combat commander, fighting formations.... something
      > else?
      >
      > I can be free all friday

      I may have some time free on Friday. I will bring with me What Price Glory?
      and some Decision Games minis (I've enjoyed Khyber Rifles). I'm flying so I
      have to limit my luggage weight.

      Is anyone still putting on Der Weltkrieg or was that just yanking my chain
      there?

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic