2458Looking for a game on Sunday

  • steve.lieske
      I wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Steve Lieske. I have been a wargamer for many years but this is the first time I will be attending BottosCon, making the drive from Idaho. I'm looking forward to meeting some new folks.

      I'm looking for a game (or games) on Sunday. Some of the games that I have played recently and will be bringing along are: Labyrinth, Twilight Struggle, Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage or Storm Over Stalingrad. Anyone have some free time on Sunday?
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic