2471Re: Looking for a game on Sunday

  • talonz51
      --- In BottosCon@..., "steve.lieske" <steve@...> wrote:

      > I'm looking for a game (or games) on Sunday. Some of the games that I have played recently and will be bringing along are: Labyrinth, Twilight Struggle, Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage or Storm Over Stalingrad. Anyone have some free time on Sunday?

      I dont yet have anything booked sunday either, hoping to find a pickup game of something. I havnt played any of those mentioned, twilight or hannibal both catch my eye if they are teachable in a reasonable timeframe. Im tempted to bring something myself, otherwise I may just see what the boardgaming warriors have on hand sunday.

      Geoff
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic