2472Re: [BottosCon] Looking for a game on Sunday

  • Michel Boucher
      On 29 Oct 2013 at 22:42, steve.lieske wrote:

      > I wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Steve Lieske.
      > I have been a wargamer for many years but this is the first time I
      > will be attending BottosCon, making the drive from Idaho. I'm looking
      > forward to meeting some new folks.

      We are hardly new. You'd be the new folk :-)

      > I'm looking for a game (or games) on Sunday. Some of the games that I
      > have played recently and will be bringing along are: Labyrinth,
      > Twilight Struggle, Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage or Storm Over
      > Stalingrad. Anyone have some free time on Sunday?

      Hard to say at this point. I have not been able to get a calendar going but
      that's because I have very little spare time before I leave on Sunday.

      I will have with me What Price Glory?, the most recent game in the Storm
      Over series.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic