2476Re: [BottosCon] Re: Art's Amtrak BottosCon Gaming Express

  • Stephen Graham
      I'm not sure what Art's on about. Amtrak #510 departs Seattle 7:40 a.m.,
      arrives Vancouver BC 11:40 a.m. Perhaps he was figuring when we
      previously arrived at the hotel?

      Incidentally, we can get off the SkyTrain closer to the hotel. I think
      Surrey Central is the closest station?

      On 10/30/2013 12:02 AM, robinkorea2002 wrote:

      > Are there 2 different trains arriving from Seattle? Art informs me his
      > train is arriving at 12:50pm.
      > Rob
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., Robert Kuhar <robertkuhar@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm on the Amtrak Cascades arriving Nov 8 11:40
      > > On Oct 29, 2013 2:12 PM, "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > Guys, I need to know the exact numbers of people coming to
      > BottosCon via
      > > > Amtrak so I can arrange for the hotel shuttle bus to meet you at
      > the King
      > > > George Sky train station. This will be a special run by the hotel
      > as you
      > > > are arriving outside of the regular operating hours.
      > > > Thanks
      > > > Rob Bottos

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic