2487Re: Art's Amtrak BottosCon Gaming Express

      I have spoken with the hotel regarding the shuttle. Youwill meet the shuttle at 1pm at the Taxi Stand at King George Station. The driver will have the list of names. If your name is not on the list and it should be, let me know asap. The shuttle will bring you back to the sjytrain station for 3:30pm on Sunday.
      Rob
      --- In BottosCon@..., Stephen Graham <graham1@...> wrote:

      > it's a 5:45 p.m. train. We generally have aimed to be on the Skytrain
      > about 3:30-3:45.
      >
      > On 10/30/2013 10:49 AM, robinkorea2002 wrote:
      > >
      > > OK, based on the replies here these are the names of the people
      > > arriving via Amtrak needing the shuttle to pick them up at the King
      > > George Sky train Station.
      > >
      > > Art Brochet
      > > Stephen Graham
      > > Robert Kuhar
      > > Charlie Shephard
      > > Phil McQueen
      > > Scot McConnachie
      > > Michel Boucher
      > > Wilhelm Fitzpatrick
      > >
      > > Are there any other names that need to be added to this list? I will
      > > be speaking with the hotel today. What time does your train depart on
      > > Sunday as I will have to arrange for your shuttle as you will be
      > > leaving outside regular operating hour.
      > >
      > > Rob

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic