2492Re: [BottosCon] Re: anyone free for a game on friday?

  • Roger Leroux
      Honestly I hope to do a lot more pickup gaming than scheduled gaming. I'll also be burning up a lot of non-redeemable husband points. :D

      On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 6:36 AM, Kevin Deitrick <deitricksnw@...> wrote:

      I plan on being there by opening time and don't have anything scheduled. My plan is to hit the open gaming area for some pickup gaming. Many of those already listed would be good, I'll have some offerings also.

      KC

      --- In BottosCon@..., "Devin" <devin.gallant@...> wrote:

      > looking to play something on the Friday, anyone interested? possibilities: paths of glory, fab bulge, fab sicily, 1989, france '40, Bastogne, combat commander, fighting formations.... something else?
      >
      > I can be free all friday

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic