2503Re: [BottosCon] Re: Looking to Purchase

      Sorry Byron. I’m busy this weekend and the weekend of the convention is booked.
      I’ve never actually played the game. Ouch, $40 is a lot. I was hoping for $10.

      Duncan

      Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 8:55 AM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Looking to Purchase

      Hey Duncan,

      Might you be interested in playing a game of flight leader sometime this weekend? I picked up an unpunched copy last year for what turns out to be too much money (going price on ebay is about $25 - $30...I paid $40) but haven't played it yet.

      No problem if you are already booked up.

      byron

      --- In BottosCon@..., "Duncan Rice" <duncanr@...> wrote:

      > I might be looking to purchase a copy
      of AH Flight Leader, Air Force, or Dauntless CHEAP. Does anyone have a copy of any of these to get rid of?

      > Duncan

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic