2506[BottosCon] Jay White offloading games

    Hi all,

    I'm doing a major game purge, but I don't want to bring them all to Bottoscon. If you're interested in any of the listed games (see Word doc), let me know and lets make a deal beforehand. I'd rather not give them away for free, but I'm willing to sell them for cheaper than you'll find elsewhere. There's a couple fairly expensive and sought-after games on the list - I'm also willing to sell those for less than usual. I'd rather see them go to locals and friends (and make less) than send them off on EBay.

    Send me a private email if you're interested in anything. Bulk orders = better deals!