2510Re: [BottosCon] Jay White offloading games [1 Attachment]

  • David Sullivan
      I'm interested in Crown of Roses.

      From: Jay White <gogomax49@...>
      Date: Saturday, November 2, 2013 4:41 PM
      To: "BottosCon@..." <BottosCon@...>
      Subject: [BottosCon] Jay White offloading games [1 Attachment]

      Hi all,

      I'm doing a major game purge, but I don't want to bring them all to Bottoscon. If you're interested in any of the listed games (see Word doc), let me know and lets make a deal beforehand. I'd rather not give them away for free, but I'm willing to sell them for cheaper than you'll find elsewhere. There's a couple fairly expensive and sought-after games on the list - I'm also willing to sell those for less than usual. I'd rather see them go to locals and friends (and make less) than send them off on EBay.

      Send me a private email if you're interested in anything. Bulk orders = better deals!