      To: BottosCon@...
      From: gogomax49@...
      Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 16:41:58 -0700
      Subject: [BottosCon] Jay White offloading games [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Jay White included below]
      Hi all,

      I'm doing a major game purge, but I don't want to bring them all to Bottoscon. If you're interested in any of the listed games (see Word doc), let me know and lets make a deal beforehand. I'd rather not give them away for free, but I'm willing to sell them for cheaper than you'll find elsewhere. There's a couple fairly expensive and sought-after games on the list - I'm also willing to sell those for less than usual. I'd rather see them go to locals and friends (and make less) than send them off on EBay.

      Send me a private email if you're interested in anything. Bulk orders = better deals!