2525Re: Important announcement

  • Erthshielder
      Hey I prefer to go by CR Holmes if you want to make up a badge for that I would like it, my full name if you really need it is Credence. I have the cash today if I could get it to you I might have cash for a bag of chips at the convention (lol the extra $5.00) Thanks for the info and forwarding of my info I am not sure if I gave you my number in my original application for this group, but if you want direct communication with me just msg me and I'll pass my home # on to you which you can pass on to anyone interested in ASL at all :) or heavy strategy games ...

      Thx
      CR

      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      > CR if I could get the spelling of your first and last name I can make sure there is a convention badge done up ahead of time for you.
      >
      > As for ASL, I can introduce you to Rick White as he is Mr.ASL here in the Lower Mainland.
      >
      > Rob Bottos
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "Erthshielder" <erthshielder@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey all this may be a bit unconventional, but I have 2 couches and an extra bed if someone wants to just crash, I'll be coming to all the days of the con and staying pretty late (depends on how many other die hards there are) I don't get to game much so I'm pretty high up on the die hard level. If you just want a place to crash and comfort is only second, send me a line.
      > >
      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Guys, if you're a registered guest of the hotel for BottosCon this weekend you will receive a complimentary parking pass upon checking in for your hotel room.
      > > >
      > > > If you are not staying in the hotel, you will unfortunately have to pay for parking. The good news is that your parking receipt is worth up to a $5.00 credit at the Fresh Restaurant for any meal valued $20.00 or more.
      > > >
      > > > Rob Bottos
      > > >
      > > > PS Please don't forget that I am taking up a collection of nnonperishable food items for the local food bank.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic