      I have a duel pack, the one I won at BottosCon. I was wondering what's next. :)

      Roger
      Sent from my iPhone - please blame autocorrect

      On 2013-12-03, at 10:53, "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

      Ah, now I get it. To get right into the game with the rules you could pick up one of the Duel Packs. They contain 2 miniatures as well as the basic and standard rules if I recall correctly.

      When Fantasy Flight Games had the license for the game they put out 4 boxed sets that introduced different planes and the rules needed for them. The boxed sets included cards for the planes.

      Famous Aces - single seaters. Fokker Dr I, Albatross DVa, Sopwith Camel, Spad XIII, and the Sopwith Tri-plane. Included the A damage deck.

      Watch Your Back - introduced 2 seaters.

      Burnning Drachens - more single seaters, Balloons, and the C and D damage decks.

      Flight of the Giants - bombers.

      When Ares Games obtained the rights, they consolidated all the rules into one manual, included all the damage decks and markers you'd need to play but shifted away from cards for the planes and made it necessary to get the miniatures.

      So, if you're starting out I'd suggest one of the Duel packs.

      Rob
      --- In BottosCon@..., Roger Leroux <yrl1967@...> wrote:

      > I'm using 101 in e same sense as one night talk about English 101 or Math 101 or Subject 101 at university - in other words, what ought the budding Wings of Glory buy in order to get the basics of everything they need to play?
      >
      > Roger
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      >
      > On 2013-12-03, at 6:10 AM, "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Roger, not sure what the Wings of Glory 101 kit I'd. Where did you see it?
      > > Rob
      > > --- In BottosCon@..., Roger Leroux <yrl1967@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I didn't know what to get so ended up getting nothing. :(
      > > >
      > > > What's the Wings of Glory 101 kit?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic