2584Re: Gottacon

  • ltmurnau
      I'd probably go to GottaCon if there were some tables for open wargaming or some kind, any kind of "free" gaming, but it looks as if everything there is on a tight leash.
      What is on offer leaves me relatively cold so I think I will pass... if I ever get a free Sunday I might get back into the UVic Gaming club thing.

      Brian

      --- In BottosCon@..., "oldguy59_wgf" <t.michael.owen@...> wrote:

      > Just got a reply from the Miniatures Manager, and there is a possibility that I could host a few games of Wings of Glory at GottaCon. Friday and Saturday nights, 6-10 PM.
      >
      > We'll see how this works out. Not sure about a tournament, but planes will be flying around a table or two in February!
      >
      > Mike :)
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "troy_chard" <troy.chard@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Geoff,
      > >
      > > I think it'd be cool to check out, but it's too soon for me to commit though. I'll have to firm up plans as we get closer.
      > >
      > > Troy
      > >

      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "talonz51" <Talonz51@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Im looking to run some events at my local upcoming con on feb28/march1-2.
      > > > http://www.gottacon.com/
      > > >
      > > > I've been trying to get them to give me a room or X tables for open wargaming but they've been relatively cold on the concept and am running a fairly standard all comers scheduled events con. To that end I might do some standard boardgames fri and sat night, maybe satmorning, and something wargamey sunday morning and afternoon?
      > > >
      > > > Does anyone want to comitt to coming over for anything? Republic of Rome/Sword of Rome/C&Cancients, etc.? If they give me a few tables throughout the con, do you want a table?
      > > >
      > > > lmk!
      > > >
      > > > Geoff

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic