2590Re: GottaCon

  • talonz51

      Mike, are you starting at 6 or 7?  Im in games those evenings already but starting at 6 might pull in some walkbys as 6-7 is a bit of a deadzone (gcon tends to leave 1-2 and 6-7 as 1 hour zone slots that almost never get used for anything).

      Troy, just noticed you wrote the pbem module for History of the World....?  I just signed up to run that in the sat am slot.  Also up for a pbem game!

      I still have sat and sun afternoon open if anyone wants to get together for something.  C&CAepic for instance...hint hint...as I only have the basic set so far....

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic