2597Re: [BottosCon] RE: Games for sale at BottosCon 2014

  • Roger Leroux
      The con has always asked for food donations, so I don't want to take away from that.

      And I don't seriously expect people to "bid" on, say, Avalon Hill's Shakespeare game. And listing everything would be a lot of work. I'm proposing to simply have a box or boxes of games labelled "by donation", and the buyer can decide what they want to pay, cash only please, 100% of the proceeds to the food bank.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 26, 2014, at 7:49 AM, <Talonz51@...> wrote:

      If I might suggest, post the list and let people 'bid' for them via number of food items.