2604BottosCon 2014

      Guys, registration for this year's BottosCon will start August 1st. As in previous years, payment is either via Paypal, or cash in person. A prepaid weekend pass is $35.00, at the door it will be $40.00. A one day pass is $25.00. All fees are in Canadian dollars. Family and couples rates are available, please message me for details. Please send PayPal payments to scouterrob@...

      I will be attending Dragonflight in Bellevue and will accept American dollars at par.

      The convention rate for the hotel will be $109.00/night. This year that will include a code that will give you a 10% discount in the hotel pub/restaurant. This code is good for each person staying in your room. Your hotel room will also include parking for 1 vehicle for the weekend.

      Once I have the convention room code I will upload that to the website. You must book your hotel room no later than 30 days prior to the convention to get the convention room rate.

      If you experience any difficulty, please contact me directly and I will attmpt to get your matter rectified.

      I look forward to seeing all of you for our Eighth BottosCon. Feel free to start some conversations and let's see what people are going to play.