2617Re: [BottosCon] Wings of Glory

  • Roger Leroux
      I really enjoyed playing Wings of War last year and wouldn't mind taking part in a scenario or two. I've acquired a few planes and expansions, but nothing too crazy yet, and I've only managed to play it a handful of times since last year, but I'm always up for some WWI aerial action.

      On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:23 AM, t.michael.owen@... [BottosCon] <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      All,
      I had too much fun last year, so I'm coming back.

      I will fill up a full schedule of Wings of Glory WWI scenarios, for Friday evening to Saturday evening.  The Forssmann Bomber is back with the Northwest Historical Miniature Gaming Society, so I am trying to find a replacement.  If I can get what I want, it will be featured in a Saturday Afternoon game, and it will be as, or more, impressive than the Forssmann!  It will also be historically accurate for the period.

      By November, I will have a group of End of War planes (SE5as/Snipes and Fokker D.VIIs) to start the weekend with a serious furball intro (Friday evening).

      All you hard core gamers should consider a pause for a great "beer and pretzels" simulation of WWI aerial combat.  Yes, skill will help, but the random damage from the card-draw system will be somewhat of an equalizer for the novices.

      Mike (OldGuy59 - wingsofwar.org)

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic