2623Re: [BottosCon] Re: Jay White offloading more games - cheap cheap!

  • Gogomax49@gmail.com
      Selling it because I'm trying to downsize my collection. I love the game though. I was just thinking last night that instead of selling it, maybe I should buy the 3rd expansion. :) the great thing about it is the rules are straightforward, and there seems to be plenty of expansions on the way. Less rules overhead..

      I could still be convinced to sell it if you're interested.

      I'm also looking to sell some higher-priced games (Case Blue, DAK II, Streets of Stalingrad 3rd ed, Devils Cauldron), and I'd like to offer them to the locals before I put them on eBay / consimworld marketplace...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 11, 2014, at 2:07 PM, "Sturmwind@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Hi Jay,

      Out of curiosity - and because I would actually like to have players for the game - why are you selling Panzer?

      Cheers,

      Martin

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic