2625Re: [BottosCon] Re: Jay White offloading more games - cheap cheap!

  • Gogomax49@gmail.com
      Hey Rob, I'll take a look! I think it's at a friends now, so it might take me a bit to get back to you.

      I'll have a buttload of games for sale in November, btw. Maybe I can convince my wife to come by for a night so I can show off my gamer-pupa... Er, I mean, "son".

      :)

      Looking forward to seeing you all in a few months!

      Jay

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 11, 2014, at 3:47 PM, "scouterrob@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Jay, is your copy of Normandy '44 still available, and if so how much do you want for it. I have a good friend trying to track down a copy.