      Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9:30 AM
      Subject: [BottosCon] The Hunters + games to play?

      I'm definitely in for successors fri afternoon and C&C ancients epic sat afternoon!

      I will run/play The Hunters starting with a demo saturday morning.  4 players per hour roughly (feel free to sign up for an hour via email), all are welcome to continue a career with further patrols when and as you can, from sat noon in a tonnage tournament.  Top uboat ace noon sunday with most tonnage will be awarded a Uboat trophy!

      I wish to heck one of my p500 games would come in on time for bottscon (Genesis, Pax Romana, Gallic War) but it doesnt seem like that will happen.

      Interested in playing (games I don't have marked with ?);

      Republic of Rome (fri evening?), some other CDG (Napoleonic Wars? Hannibal RVC?), No Retreat russian front, a block game like East Front, Europe Engulfed, Hellenes, (Ceasar's Gallic War?), any COIN game?, God's Playground?!,  A Most Dangerous Time, Colonial?, Empires of the Middle Ages?!, Kingdom of Heaven?, Medieval,  many more.  I prefer multiplayer multiside abstract strategic games.

      Also would host a series of late night One Night Ultimate Werewolf games if there was interest.  Such a fun way to unwind! 11pm sat?

      Geoff

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic