2654Re: [BottosCon] The Hunters + games to play?

  • Doug Cooley
      > On Aug 13, 2014, at 16:44, "scouterrob@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:
      >
      > If your heart condition allows, please bring some bottles of that great microbrew you guys have down in OregonOregon and we can share a brew or two when gaming concludes for the night.

      My blood thinner requires me to limit alcohol to one drink a day, but I have to do it every day. Madness!

      Remind me what kind of beer you like and I'll bring some up, assuming Customs doesn't flag me for smuggling. We have so many varieties! Sadly, probably won't have The Abyss out yet for the fall, the only beer I know that will sink in Guiness...
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic