2665Re: [BottosCon] Re: The Hunters + games to play?

  • Roger Leroux
      Columbia Games might be making an appearance if there is enough interest. I have a fair few of their games, my favourite being EastFront.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 14, 2014, at 12:37 AM, "'Duncan Rice' duncanr@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      I own...

      Rommel in the Desert
      1812
      Hellenes
      FAB Sicily
      FAB Bulge

      But I have only played Rommel in the Desert and FAB Sicily.

      Duncan

      Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 12:12 AM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: The Hunters + games to play?

      Yup, I posted the Ultimate Werewolf sat night idea.  Totally willing to host that, either the superfast One Night version or possibly full version, seeing as the new Deluxe version is about to hit the stores.  Perhaps both!

      COIN game owners, at some point pick a day+time and game and odds are I will be there, among others it would seem.

      No other block game players?

      Geoff

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic