2672Re: [BottosCon] Re: New to Site, BottosCon info

  • Roger Leroux
      My first BottosCon was last year, so I can't speak for Friday, but while there was lots of action Sunday morning, it got quiet(er) in the afternoon. I suspect the opposite is true on the Friday, and I've heard there's often a group dinner involved...

      On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 6:47 PM, Roger Reisinger swamp_king@... [BottosCon] <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      hi Rob,

      I could also fo Friday, it is just Sat I have a prior commitment.

      Would you recommend to come on Fri or Sun?

      Sent from my iPhone, digiti!

      On Aug 14, 2014, at 6:17 PM, "scouterrob@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Roger, Saturday is definitely the busiest day, but if Sunday is all you can make, we'll do our best to help get you into some games.