2684Dan and Rodger

  • roger.reisinger

      Hi guys,

      Is it easier to try and organize a day/ time here or better to take it to a pm or email? Im not sure on the etiquette.

      I can attend the Friday or the Sunday for BottosCon. I would like to get games in of CoH and CC, and anything else that might be going on for those days.

      Dan, I think you said you are going to be bringing Fire in the Lake? I'm very very interested in trying this game, and may even purchase it myself once it hits stores.

      Im also still interested in getting involved in a multiplayer game if anything is being organized. Does anyone play Axis and Allies Miniatures by chance?

      Roger

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic