2702Re: [BottosCon] World War 1 themed games

      Is anyone interested in playing DG Over the Top on Sunday?
      I haven’t played any of it yet but I do hear it’s unbalanced. I would still be interested in playing.

      Duncan

      Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 12:00 PM
      Subject: [BottosCon] World War 1 themed games

      Guys, given that this year marks the 100th anniversary of the beginning of The Great War, it would be great to see some World War One themed games played at the convention. So far we have:

      1. Wings of Glory

      2. Michael Resch's playtest of his game on the Serbian Front.

      3. At Neuve Chapelle - potential rematch between Mark Woloshen and myself.

      Are there any other games players would like to play? I'd like to get these games grouped in one area.