2706Re: [BottosCon] World War 1 themed games

      I would definitely be interested in Paths of Glory. My copy is in the shrink wrap still. I could play Saturday or Sunday. I don’t know how long a game takes. Do you want to commit now or wait on it?

      Duncan

      Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 3:51 PM
      Subject: Re: [BottosCon] World War 1 themed games

      Duncan, I recall you mentioning Paths of Glory too.

      I was gonna pipe up sooner, but the Con's not for some time and I didn't
      want to book everything too soon myself.

      That said, I'd definitely be interested in playing Paths of Glory
      against yourself of anyone else at some point during the convention.

      It'd be cool to see Jutland out too if anybody's playing that one?

      Troy

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic