2713Re: [BottosCon] Games

      I didn't want to say it, but I'm with Doug on familiarity, and a desire to complete VQ / Here I Stand, rather than play 1-2 turns.

      I would also prefer to play a COIN game where people are familiar and want to play the entirety of a game in a reasonable time. I've noticed in the past few conventions that Andean Abyss has gone on for longer than I'd be comfortable with.

      Not saying that other people need to rush to accommodate me - just expressing my gaming preference... I really like seeing a game through to the end. :)

      Jay

      On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Doug Cooley doug666@... [BottosCon] <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Definitely interested in either Here I Stand or Virgin Queen, so long as everyone is familiar with the game. Too many con games with newbies where we never got past the third turn after eight hours...

      I've said previously that I'm interested in any COIN game, I don't think that will be a problem since they work well with two or three players as well as with four.

      And I am always up for Combat Commander!

      Doug

      > On Aug 23, 2014, at 11:03, "Roger Leroux yrl1967@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:
      >
      > Any interest in Twilight Struggle, 1989, Here I Stand, or Manoeuvre? Friedrich or Maria? Napoleon's Triumph?
      >
      > I'm also willing to play as much Combat Commander as people are willing to play.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic