      I agree. I play HIS every year at BGG con in Dallas and we split it over two mornings because it can take so long.

      Roger
      Sent from my iPhone - please blame autocorrect

      On 2014-08-23, at 12:16, "Doug Cooley doug666@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Definitely interested in either Here I Stand or Virgin Queen, so long as everyone is familiar with the game. Too many con games with newbies where we never got past the third turn after eight hours...

      I've said previously that I'm interested in any COIN game, I don't think that will be a problem since they work well with two or three players as well as with four.

      And I am always up for Combat Commander!

      Doug

      > On Aug 23, 2014, at 11:03, "Roger Leroux yrl1967@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:
      >
      > Any interest in Twilight Struggle, 1989, Here I Stand, or Manoeuvre? Friedrich or Maria? Napoleon's Triumph?
      >
      > I'm also willing to play as much Combat Commander as people are willing to play.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic