2724Re: [BottosCon] Hardcore Wargames

  • David Sullivan
      I'm on the fence about Bottoscon this year. Work and finances may impinge. But I would love to play Fallschirmjager. I've had the game for these many years and haven't played it yet.

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet

      "artbrochet@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      I'm torn between OCS, SCS and TCS again this year. So, for those interested in team or tag team play of some serious hex grid WWII games please weigh in on your preferences: OCS - the new starter game Reluctant Enemies, a reprise of Blitzkrieg Legend, or the rare and forbidding Hube's Pocket (thought by many to be the best title in the series) - with a 30% bigger map to provide finger room along the Dnepr. SCS - the new 2 front Mighty Endeavor beckons, but it IS the 100th anniversary of WWI, so there's that trio, or perhaps Fallschimjaeger? TCS - Leros, Bloody 110, or Screaming Eagles to keep it simple. Think it over; these are games most of us won't get to play outside a con while the morning long session of (fill in the blank) can be any weekend. Don't make me break out High Frontier Colonization. - Art
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic