2734Re: [BottosCon] The whole con

  • Roger Reisinger
      Ill be there all day Friday and Sunday. I have a session of CoH scheduled with Dan but the time hasn't been cemented yet. I have no other commitments so if you want to pencil in some CC let me know. Im really flexible with time as I wont know anyone else at the Con, and even if I dont get much gaming in I look forward to meeting new people that I can play with in the future.

      Roger R

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 24, 2014, at 4:56 PM, "Roger Leroux yrl1967@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Last year I made it for Saturday and Sunday, but this year I'm in for the whole con - who else is an early bird?

      I know people are already planning and scheduling games, but I'd like to get a better sense of who's coming and when and how long they're staying so I can maximize the number of games I get to play (and the potential to increase my circle of local and not so local gamers for pbem vassal games :).

      Cheers,

      Roger(L)

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic