2804Re: [BottosCon] Saturday Evening - A Distant Plain

      Saturday evening ADP is full currently. But I will ask the players to confirm in October. Keep an eye out in case any of them opt out.
      It also doesn’t mean that someone else can’t host another ADP game.

      Duncan

      Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:17 PM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Saturday Evening - A Distant Plain

      There's already a game planned but it looks full.  I'd like to play A Distant Plain on Saturday evening, looks like there's some other COIN interest out there (uncommitted time though).

      I got Fire in The Lake preorder, but don't think I'll be ready to venture into it by the con.

      KC

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic