2819Re: Saturday Morning - Hex and Counter (No Retreat?)

  • seattlekcd
      Several things;
      I am KC Deitrick, I live in Beaux Arts, WA (southern Bellevue).  I am a long time wargamer, but been out of it for awhile and just getting back in.  I found and started going to Game On and BottosCon last year.  I played Company of Heros, High Frontier, and Combat Commander up there last year.

      I am good with quitting by dinner, I'd like to try and play ADP in the evening, if I can get 3 more players.
      I am good with playing to latest living rules.

      So lets plan on No Retreat (Russian front) Sat 9am to completion or dinner which ever comes first.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic