2841Re: [BottosCon] Re: Planning for Hube's

  • Bill Gustafson
      Hey Rob,

      I couldn't add my name to the lists for Hube's Pocket - someone else did that, but maybe I just don't know how.  As far as Art's notes - I'll play the Russians, I'd rather stand than do the 1944 version of the ice bucket challenge.

      Bill

      On 09/06/2014 07:01 PM, scouterrob@... [BottosCon] wrote:

      Art, I went and checked the settings for the group, and all members of the group are able to add/edit databases. That being said, I'm less than impressed with how Yahoo changed our page and I find it very difficult to navigate now. A new page is being worked on but it takes time.