2847Re: [BottosCon] Re: new attendee looking for games

      Andrei,

      Sounds good. I won’t commit to a time then but I will hunt you down between games.

      Duncan

      Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 8:53 AM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: new attendee looking for games

      Rob,

      I added some new games to the database. I'm assuming there's no schedule per se and it's all up to expressed interest. As in no actual game/table reservations are made, we just show up and start playing whatever is available. Let me know if I'm wrong.

      Duncan, I'll bring the game with me so I'm pretty sure we can do quick skirmishes between events.

      Andrei
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic