2856Re: [BottosCon] COIN, COM, SK questions

  • Roger Reisinger
      Unfortunately I cant make it Saturday. Ill be at the Con all day Friday and maybe Sunday. I'm interested in playing Fire in the Lake if someone else is hosting a game, my copy still says pre-order on csi so not sure if I will have received it by Nov. 7th.

      Roger R.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 9, 2014, at 2:07 PM, "Talonz51@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      COIN sat night entry seems to be splitting into seperate entries....is there a plan to host a generic take all comers event sat night or should we have single entries by host?

      ie: 64 Fire in the Lake Chris Gillmeister, Roger R.  No date/time?

      Interested in Clash of Monarchs.  Fri night or sun afternoon?

      I'm not sure if anyone else spoke up besides myself and Dave for Soldier Kings....?  Also perhaps fri or sun afternoon?  Might as well put it on the database for the timebeing to see if we can get players?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic