2863Re: [BottosCon] Space Empires? Panzer? Bios Megafauna?

  • Sturmwind
      Hi Jay!

      Yes, both are still on. Will add to database and set up details later. But the plan is for Space Empires (multiplayer) on Saturday evening and Panzer (4 players) on Sunday.

      In addition, Tony and I thought we would the turn Saturday into a complete space-themed day, adding Star Warriors in the morning and Eclipse in the afternoon.

      It would be great if you could join us.

      Cheers,

      Martin

      On Sep 9, 2014, at 16:19, "Jay White gogomax49@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Anyone feel like having a game of Space Empires that uses at least part of the Expansion, if not all of it?

      Also, there was early interest in a game of Panzer. Anyone still into that?

      How about Bios Megafauna?