2874Re: [BottosCon] Space Empires? Panzer? Bios Megafauna?

  • Sturmwind
      Great, Les.

      If we get a lot if interest we can always run a couple of games in parallel.

      On that note, Rob, how do I edit database entries? I couldn't figure it out. Let's add Les to the slot and increase player number to "2 to 8".

      Cheers,

      Martin

      On Sep 10, 2014, at 9:14, "Lester Marshall rulesjd17@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Damn straight I'd be interested in Panzer.

      Les Marshall

      On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:59 AM, "'Gogomax49@...' gogomax49@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Right on, Martin! As long as the time switch doesn't mess up any Eclipse players who had plans on Sat night... (I don't have access to the database right now so I can't check that).

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 9, 2014, at 11:00 PM, "Sturmwind Sturmwind@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Hi Jay,

      Sure, we can flip Saturday around: Space Empires in the afternoon, Eclipse in the evening.

      Cheers,

      Martin

      On Sep 9, 2014, at 17:20, Jay White gogomax49@... [BottosCon] <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      I'll be playing A Distant Plain on Saturday evening. I don't suppose you'd be interested in doing Space Empires earlier on Saturday?

      jay

      On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 5:12 PM, Sturmwind Sturmwind@... [BottosCon] <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Hi Jay!

      Yes, both are still on. Will add to database and set up details later. But the plan is for Space Empires (multiplayer) on Saturday evening and Panzer (4 players) on Sunday.

      In addition, Tony and I thought we would the turn Saturday into a complete space-themed day, adding Star Warriors in the morning and Eclipse in the afternoon.

      It would be great if you could join us.

      Cheers,

      Martin

      On Sep 9, 2014, at 16:19, "Jay White gogomax49@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Anyone feel like having a game of Space Empires that uses at least part of the Expansion, if not all of it?

      Also, there was early interest in a game of Panzer. Anyone still into that?

      How about Bios Megafauna?