2883Re: [BottosCon] BottosCon 2014 Database Issues

      Jay, I have checked the moderator and group settings 3 times now and other than for polls, everything is open to all members of the group. What type of device are you trying to access the site with? What browser? Is anyone else having the type of problem Jay is having? If someone with more technical savvy would like to help troubleshoot this problem it would be greatly appreciated. In the interim Jsy, if you let me know what events you need your name added to, or event you need edited, I will be happy to do that for you.