2885Re: [BottosCon] BottosCon 2014 Database Issues

  • Gogomax49@gmail.com
      Rob, I'm using Safari on my laptop. Every other feature in the group works, including adding rows, but there is no place to edit existing content.

      Please add me too:

      -Space Empires on Saturday whenever it's starting.

      - Fighting Formations 1 pm Friday with Andrei

      - Panzer Friday evening. Put Les down on that one as well with a question mark beside him because he hasn't verified that time yet.

      - if there's a late late night Gunslinger on Sat night (after a Distant Plain) sign me up! Pow pow!

      Thanks, Rob.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 10, 2014, at 8:17 PM, "scouterrob@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Jay, I have checked the moderator and group settings 3 times now and other than for polls, everything is open to all members of the group. What type of device are you trying to access the site with? What browser? Is anyone else having the type of problem Jay is having? If someone with more technical savvy would like to help troubleshoot this problem it would be greatly appreciated. In the interim Jsy, if you let me know what events you need your name added to, or event you need edited, I will be happy to do that for you.