2889Re: [BottosCon] BottosCon 2014 Database Issues

      Put Panzer on Friday evening with my name on it - it's up in the air at the moment. Lets see what happens.

      Also put 1805: Sea of Glory on Friday evening with my name, as another option.

      I could play either of those, or Andrei and I might play a longer Fighting Formations game that goes into the evening, if he wants. Who knows. Or I'll jump onto something else...

      Jay

      On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 9:13 PM, scouterrob@... [BottosCon] <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Jay, you're added to both Space Empires and Fighting Formations. I see that Martin is running Panzer on Sunday morning. Are you also running Panzer on Friday evening?