      Basic Steam?

      Roger
      Sent from my iPhone - please blame autocorrect

      On 2014-09-26, at 19:43, "'Gogomax49@...' gogomax49@... [BottosCon]" <BottosCon@...> wrote:

      Wargames are for old men and little girls! True warriors play train games!

      Anyone up for a game or two of Steam on Saturday morning? I can teach it - it's relatively simple, and accommodates 3-5 players. We could play 2 games pretty easily - one to get the hang of it, and the second to apply what we learned the first time.

      Rob or Martin, please add a Steam slot for Sat morning. Thanks!

      Jay

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic