2938Hube's Plans - assignments

  • Art Brochet
      Gentlemen -

      First, my apologies for not following through on a progressive refinement of options over the last month - I can only plead mental infirmity.  But the time has come to fix our plans - so I'm  composing a series of emails re: assignments, rules/options, and special incentives for victory.

      Here's my read of the player roll call:
      In for Hube's all weekend - 100% certain more or less:
      Art
      Charlie
      Bill
      Clayton
      Phil

      Interested in participating at some level, (subject to verification):
      Don - Phil's friend (whose email I don't seem to have)
      Jay
      Robert
      Mark
      Michael

      Not reporting in as yet:
      David

      This looks like plenty of commanders so I'm proposing side by side games of scenario 1 (The Battle of Kirovograd) with the following teams:
      Big-ass map game (I'm bringing a roll plot of the maps at 130% scale)
      Germans (Art, Mark)
      Soviets (Charlie, Phil, Jay)

      Normal sized map (Clayton's punched copy)
      Germans (Bill, Don, Michael)
      Soviets (Clayton, Robert, David?)

      The first named player on each team will the the CinC, ultimately responsible for set-up locations and overall strategy (and the ever critical supply point disbursement).

      Please let me know if any of you have serious objections to the assignments, or (like Steve Graham) feel the need to bail for something less challenging...  Look for a similarly ham-handed dictate on rules and options shortly...

      - Art
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic