      From: "Rob" <ScouterRob@...>
      To: BottosCon2008@...
      Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 1:28:13 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
      Subject: [BottosCon2008] Re: games I'd like to play at BottosCon

      Guys, how about we do Dungeon Quest on Friday night say around 9 or
      10pm? We can do it again on Saturday night, or perhaps see if Art
      wants to get in on a game of Circus Minimus.

      Anthony, do you know the rules for Fury of Dracula? I've slogged
      through them once or twice but have never played it and my rules
      retention is somnewhat shoddy until I actually play the game.

      --- In BottosCon2008@..., "Anthony Santiago"
      <papasango@...> wrote:

      > I'd be into DQ, FOD and TS, Here I Stand and Clash of Monarchs.
      >
      > I'll also bring along Warriors of God if that's okay. Tons of
      soloing
      > but no F2F.
      >
      > --- In BottosCon2008@..., "Rob" <ScouterRob@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Trying to gauge interest in the following games for the weekend:
      > >
      > > 1. Combat Commander
      > > 2. Twilight Struggle
      > > 3. Pursuit of Glory
      > > 4. Musket & Pike